This is the page where many PR firms show a long shopping list of every possible thing they can think of that a client might need. That makes for dull reading. Instead, below you’ll find six varied examples of things we’ve done. As you might expect, we can provide almost everything a traditional B2B PR firm offers, without asking you to help pay for our glamourous office. It’s important to point out that we offer both advice and implementation – in the UK, main EU markets and further afield. Ask us. We’re not in the business of taking on work we cannot handle effectively, so we’ll say if we can’t help. Often, we’ll be happy to refer you to someone reliable in our network who can.
Six things we’ve done
- Acted as global communications advisor and coordinator for a major trade group, including management of corporate communications agencies in Beijing, Washington, London and Brussels
- Equipped 25 middle and senior managers of Sony Corporation with the skills needed to markedly improve their media interview performances
- Produced and publicised research reports on business performance improvement for a global management consultancy
- Interviewed chief executives of large companies owned by Europe’s largest private equity firm. Authored articles used as part of a comprehensive brand perception improvement programme
- Launched a seemingly dull industrial material with a creative idea that secured wall-to-wall broadcast media stories and a flood of sales enquires for a well-known European steel manufacturer
- Researched, planned and ran a bespoke workshop on social media for the senior team and chief executive of a London-based executive headhunter